Oct 20, 2013

Desire -2

This is a story of a guy who's staying alive because she's holding him and the girl has no idea that she keeps him ticking.This is my story. She is my story.  Love is all about anticipation. I am learning it on an extended basis. And I am okay with the fact even if it’s never going to be materialized. I love her to see her happy. With anybody she wishes to be with for the rest of her life. You see I am a big SRK fan in this regard. :P
We didn’t get married. Thank God. As now I know some best love stories don’t need any ending just like they don’t need any beginning either. Too filmy. Tck..Tck.. And I do claim our love story the best. Just chill guys. Everyone claims so. What’s a big deal? Now stop rolling your eye balls and let’s concentrate on my blog please.

We met in a coffee shop and believe me for the very first time in my life Coffee from CCD tasted better than nectar. And her smile whacked all the jumbled up wires of my brain. The strange thing in life is that you can never be yourself fully in front someone who is like worth your dream. Your voice chokes, you begin to sweat and all of a sudden you become conscious of your own attire and etiquette.
Falling in love is easy. I fall in love at least a thousand times.  Come on guys .I am not kidding. It’s different that I could not able convert it into “Veer Zara” afterwards. And please don’t read between my lines as it was pure platonic except two relations. Sigh!  Sigh!

 Contrary to the popular belief, guys don’t fall in love instantly, I beg to differ. Guys fall in love almost all the time. With the latest smartphones, with latest SUVs, with Sunny Leone’s assets, with Yuvraj’s blistering innings, with latest flavor of vodka and even with brand new Macbook. It’s very easy to turn on a guy than a girl. So when I met this girl I instantly fell in love. No it’s not about for her looks. Although she is beautiful. Yah ! Breath-takingly kinda. It’s not about for her broken Bengali ascent either. It’s because she made me realize that I can write something way striking than some people. Love you for that and I owe you.

Like every story unfolds with a twist my story also has no big differences. It’s about three months we are not in touch except exchanging some pleasantries through Whatsapp but yeah she is still there with me. May be somewhere in my dreams, may be in my phone’s small memory, may be somewhere near Karunamoyee, may be somewhere that I never able to make you people understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment