Jul 23, 2013

Desire...

You know It hurts to drift away from someone and as I said I am not good with the Goodbyes and specially when you have developed a tremendous longing for her unknowingly and stupidly. And when you allow yourself to dig up the old memories of shared closeness it left me deserted. I wish you could have moved on and tell him that you have found someone who loves you unconditionally and beyond everything and more than him. I wish you could have.

Yet I have to seat with my laptop with all of my shattered dreams and stubborn silences. You did the right thing by removing me from you FB Account. Thanks a ton. Otherwise every time I open FB I have to ponder over your name for few hours and pretend as if I am not noticing you .I almost forgot when the last time I have cried. May be a year ago and promised myself not to cry again. Not for any girl at least but you know destiny has had other plan for me. My friends says it’s girlie thing but you know I feel to suffocated if I don’t. My friends say me to grow up but every parts of me refuses to do so .Even after my heartbreaks. Though I am skeptical It exists or not. The problem of me is that I have very few friends and after joining corporate life your social life takes the backseat. You become a loner as your entire friend gets lost in the rat race.

It was almost funny how after approaching each other for arranged marriage I fall in love with you that also by residing in two different states. But you know I have no regrets even if I know we probably would not meet ever. It all will be faded away one day. My terrace will grew too small and my heart break will get too big. I dreamt of many things and shared something which I never shared with till date. My heart. Though I had a relation earlier but as I said there was no love between us and most importantly she didn’t succeed to touch my heart which you have done easily. Yeah I admit it’s very silly for me to fall for someone in just one month. I should not have but then again I couldn’t stop myself falling for you. You know what I become insomaniac in these two months along with you. Like couple of days ago I find night too short for talk to you but it’s too long for me now.

But You know I will be always cherishing the memories of these two months with you. This is not falling out of touch this will be more. This is not just growing up this is growing out of each other. Love…….:)


P.S. :Please smile a lot. You look best while you smile. As you were complaining that I am not writing these days. I wrote exclusively for you. You deserve a lot more post which I will write later on. Thanks a lot for providing me the ingredients to write once more. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment